Saturday, June 28, 2008

Cork:: PutEmUp! ...and BONUS picture!

Surprisingly, I'm calling this one GetEmUp!.
Once again through my Co-Conspiring friend Deltaetcetera, these were along O. Plunkett to the Grand Parade. Really like the linework and perspective.


This one is Just For YOU! save the file, prin it out, write something inane in the speech bubble, such as "this got put up, and then disseminated across the intersea". Of course, I make this offer completely without the creators knowledge.. I can't believe I feel the need to say that. My thought is that his person was from some bigger pond, passing through, by the quality of the print etc.

I'd crush that little scumbag kid's face.



BONUS!
Half-mermaid? It's cool to see original artwork on the walls (ie: not a cautious print)

No comments: